What Treats Reinforce Good Behaviors In A Dog

Treats that enforce good behavior in your dog really depends on your dog. We're taking about food treats. Some dog owners only use praise or a clicker for their dog's.

Truffles is a very picky dog. He didn't like peanut butter or cheese. He didn't like the first three bags of dog treats I bought. I had to buy dog treats with at least three different flavors to find out what he likes.

When we go for walks, Truffles could care less about treats and wants to sniff the bushes. I'm going to have to do a treat test so I know what he will eat too reinforce his good Behaviors while on walks.

Basically. what I will do is put out several treats while the dog is in a different room. Then let him out and see what treat he like best. That treat will be my reinforcing treat for good behavior only when on walks.

Popular posts from this blog

About US

Truffles On TikTok

8 Ways To Keep Kids and Dogs Busy Together During The Holidays