Cancer Prevention Snack

 

What is the best snack to keep cancer away from your dog?

Carrots!

People are juicing carrots and passing cancer insects.

I know, cancer is an insect?

My mother died from ovarian cancer so I've done extensive research. Cancer is a parasite. I didn't do a research where you collect the information, but you can always do your own research.

A man was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and sent home to die. He started researching for holistic healing. A veterinarian called the man and told him to take dog deworming medication. The cancer disappeared.

I researched several different dig deworming products and they were all derived from one substance, Sulphur. The bible calls it "brimstone."

Popular posts from this blog

About US

Truffles On TikTok

8 Ways To Keep Kids and Dogs Busy Together During The Holidays