Quick Way To Keep A Dog Busy When You Quickly Have Something To Do


My puppy Truffles loves to chase after the empty water bottle, with holes in it, and have the treats roll out on the floor.

I bought some small apple juices to get the containers to use just for this. When someone knocks on the door, I have an important phone call, or I am busy and he wants to play, he gets one of these already made up.


 

Purchase the bottles:

 



Cut holes or use a solder gun:

(Tip) Don’t cut holes to far at the bottom or the bottle or on one side. This way you don’t have treats or dog food spilling everywhere.

(Tip) I cut triangles in the bottle because it is easier to do when making holes with a knife.














🐕This can be dangerous as it is hard to control the sharp knife or scissors. 

Popular posts from this blog

About US

Truffles On TikTok

8 Ways To Keep Kids and Dogs Busy Together During The Holidays